Jeju Island, Korea

We're still in our Korea trip, but just headed to Jeju Island.


Somewhere in Jeju.


On 18th, we took our flight to Jeju, and once arrived, we took a cab right away to the guesthouse, Ann Brunch Healing Hostel. It costed us RM134 per person for 3 nights. Also, reasonable price since it has the sea view exactly outside of our room. But, it is sharing room also........


Because of this sharing thing, I managed to see some of them with their 30 mins skincare routine, daily without missed. Hahaha. And this one night, the wind blown so strong with strong waves of the sea and the window right behind me was making sound. I was so scared, everyone! Hahaha. I woke up and recorded Instagram story, I guess? And things just get so better the next day. But cold (although it was about 4-7 degree Celsius), even colder compared to Seoul (which normally negative degree Celsius) because it was sooooo windy.


The hostel we have stayed in Jeju, with the sea view.
Source: Google


The next day, we went to O'sulloc Tea Museum in Seogwipo. I never able to take pictures at the tea farm at Cameron Highlands, so... that was the time for me, and my tea farm. This place is among my favourite places as it is soooo green and looks very natural. There is an Innisfree store but with very nature concept. There, we ate matcha roll cake, matcha ice cream, and got ourselves the cleansing foam and also the face mist. Very refreshing, and I can say that it suits my skin very well.


In front of the Osulloc Museum Tea.


The yummy matcha roll cake and ice cream.


Me, outside the museum.


The post card that I designed on my own at Innisfree.


Yea, finally me and my tea farm.


Comments